Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sun of Spain

Holidays.... my exams were not very good this year... so mom is not giving me any extra money.
MOna's mom is working as public relations for an Ibiza disco this summer, and she got us a free place to be, cause she offered us to share the flat her agency got for her. All the girls were lucky enough to get the money for the unexpected amazing holidays .... but me.
UGH i could see MOna at heaven's door....



So nice in her new dress...
Not fair!!!!
I got my only money from my lovely granny... but not enough to afford a week on the expensive island.
So i went shopping to feel a bit better...and oh my...i fell in love!
'SUN OF SPAIN' ? yes yes yes yes thats exactly what i need!
So i bought it... lovely! And with my pushup bra i was not going to envy anything to BigBoobsBetty or even sexy MOna :P
Unfortunately... mom thought exactly the same.

So mom and i had our BIG argument and i was so depressed about my not being with my friends, and about having such a difficult mom, that i went out, to be alone for a while and feel as unhappy as i pleased.
SNIFF!

 So i went to the park to hide there, undoing my nice hairdo and with a red nose for sure , when suddenly Bf appeared. He had been calling home and my mobile that i forgot to carry. And mom told him i was being childish because of a silly dress.


'Are you crying, DD?' 'Oh Bf, so good you are here!'

He looked at me and whistled, saying, 'wow i love that dress'.
And then i knew the sun of Spain and all the suns i needed where there, shinning just for me
:) 

'Come here, Princess'

 kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 
 DD's sun of Spain dress and Mona's Flowery dress girl outfits are in CD 's market place and in world stores :)
And Bf 's shirt is the new and crazy shirt of Gibberish...
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Emilia/193/141/3002