Saturday, November 19, 2011

A premiere!!!!

I need to see Bf as soon as possible. He wont believe this!!!
This morning, the postman brought me a pack.
Inside the pack ... a book.
What an amazing surprise! It was the last part of  DONT !!!
But you would never imagine who was sending it...
DR NEFARIOUS!!!
I began dreaming... imagine imagine imagine Smowl's movie was big sucess (as the previous ones had been) and imagine if if if ...


ok ok! Earth calling DD!!
Back to real world, and no problem cause ...
OH MY! we are going to the most awesome premiere and we are going to meet Smowl and the wolf!!! oh my my, im calling the girls RIGHT NOW!!!!

KRISTAL LABELLE WEARS...
EVANA SKIN AND SHAPE   Carisma Creations   
HAIR  ANALOG
DRESS  Paris Metro Couture
JEWELRY .: F9#Mainstore

FOLLOW THE DONT STORY HERE!