Thursday, July 12, 2012

New kid in town



BigBoobsBetty called me.
She and MOna were going to meet for some drinks at the bowling, did i want to join them?
I was very sad because of my argument with MOna, and told her that i would love to meet them... if MOna wanted to see me.

Oh, but BigBoobsBetty had news.

WOW
Honk is leaving ... will Sugar Suz know? And how was MOna feeling about loosing him?

Look what?
OMG.
MOna was at the door. She looked fantastic, almost as good as ...
GRAFFITIWEAR  June VIP Gift for Guys
AKERUKA SKIN & SHAPE KAL V2

Ok, so there is a new cute boy in MOna's horizon, and Honk  is forgotten... Erm, did you say Honk? Who is Honk?
 .:: Designer Circle ::..::BeautyCode::. Sequin Minidress 
SLC Mesh Knee Boots Latex black
PNP   animated pose Kiss my ass for  ONE VOICE FUNDRAISER
PNP pose Wild Ride for  ONE VOICE FUNDRAISER
THE OTHER OUTFITS
GRAFFITIWEAR 
Sex Wordle Tank Dress
&
Petal Pumps
M&M  CROCHET MESH