Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No, please!

So i came back to the school, very pissed off at mom cause she had forgotten our lunch. The first class had just began when ...
[D.G]  Black glasses







Mr. Book entered the room and asked me to follow him. He stopped me outside the classroom and told me, 'your mom has had an accident, she is in the hospital. Im going to take you there'
Oh no, no, no please!
Nothing can happen to my mom!
Oh my and  i thought she didnt mind our lunch!





OUTFITS
::Designer Circle::. ILAYA femme poses
OPOPOP
Chu-Hai V2.2 in Brown // Mask & Scarf
 Dawa in White // Unisex // Mesh Shoes 
Mai-Tai in Yelllow // Mesh Warmers VF 
Uppercut in Blue // Mesh Baggy
 Volga in Yellow // Mesh Top  


::Designer Circle::. 
[LIV-Glam]::Everyday::Koffie Shirt Dress
*SLAVE* MeSh PumpS ShoeS 


Jamman Jewels & Accessories 
Ultimate Deluxe FingerNails
::Designer Circle::. 
VR Jewellery Gothic Dream