Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY HAPPY!! (ValentineS)

What a day...
so much love around... all the girls i see are talking about this evening and how woooooooonderful it will be.
Everybody is loved ...
H.E.D. Dark chocolat kisses dress
.:Panda Punx.: Leia February Group/Valentine's Gift skin and shape
... Or in love...
Dulce Secrets for Flawless Esma.sangri . cotton candy skin HUNT prize!
Ample Avi- Chocolate Valentine Shape free
 Acid Lily [[>CaKe!<]]Diamonds dress&Diamonds Heels mesh
But i told you its not a happy day for me. Ample Avi

Umami asked me to go with Silence and her, she is too kind!
+HUHU+ Mesh jeans
Acid Lily even.flow - Friday Blazer "Huggie Bear"
And mom was about calling End to cancel their trip, but I said no way.

So mom left and i was getting ready to move with Granny for next days, when the bell rang.
I hoped it was not Umami, worrying for me, I didnt want to spoil her Valentines!

And then everything changed!
Now i can really say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

MORE OUTFITS
+HUHU+ Mens blazer & shirt
+HUHU+ Skinny mesh jeans
[dirty.little.secret] Valentine's day cart sale
Valentine Color-Change Heels 
[[ Masoom ]] for Flawless
Inaya Top Dawn