Wednesday, May 8, 2013

THIS cant be happening

I was furious.
I think i had never been so furious in my whole life.
This damn man. And mom. And mom is... no no no no
XYROOM 
***[Yulicie]  Mix juice orange bee rare
FallenDreams Inc Glass of h2o - kitty
The girls noticed i was about crying, and asked what happened. I just could mumble, 'my mom is going to  have a ... baby'.
They looked at me in surprise. I went to Silence and shouted, 'you knew it, didnt u? ' He said very calmly ' yes, i did, but my grandad didnt want me to tell you. I thought he was right, your mom had to be the one to talk to you'.
I didnt want to cry but i felt about doing it. Then he moved a bit to me and said with his sweet voice,'hey hunnie, they are super happy, everything will be ok'.
And I...

and i didnt want to hear anybody and left the bar and ran in the rain.
Mom and End are going to have a baby! Why?? How did mom allow this to happen? Wasnt it bad enough to have that man in our lives and now... this!
I HATE THEM.

OUTFITS
BLACK ONLY  COLDAMBITIONZ Heart of Gold Boots Black and Black dress Swan
*Luckie* Shortie Tights
Elephante Poses Leaving Through The Window 
XYROOM 
[FIEND] Strapped - Word bracelets - BabyGirl
 ryuukou bag 
-XYROOM Orr- Drop Bass tee
+HUHU+ Skinny jeans mesh
XYROOM -Pin me up-Poses 
The Boobies Planet Group Gift
Loordes of London Fifty5 Thursday-Callay Boots-R&G
::Designer Circle::. 
***shine by [ZD] GIRLS LOSE MESH TEE "Get the Cat" 
Abia Capalini Lexa skinny jeans grey
Elephante Poses/ Never Gonna Stop 
Shiva la Swords les ballerines








Acid Lily
 {Co*Motion} Shine*On
 ~CandyMetal~ HeavyMetal Girl Minidress Mesh



SLC  Summer Flat Sandale red
The nails in the post
Jamman Jewels & Accessories  
Ultra Mesh Rigged FingernailsV3