Monday, August 19, 2013

I am a (little) bad girl

Remember my little cousin Fly? I have babysitted her so many times! My aunt moved and we didnt see eachother much past years. Today they come for a visit.
::Designer Circle::.
EYELURE Minicrop
Things I  Like: Flowers Bag
CASTAWAY Gacha
Toxic high ripped grunge jeans
Luziefee Design Amsterdam flats
-Pin me up-Poses Bye pose set

OMG yes! Looking great and she is just 14!! Why do i have to have such beautiful cousins?? :)
We stayed in the livingroom while mom and my aunt went to the kitchen to enjoy their family gossips.
CASTAWAY Gacha
Luziefee Design Amsterdam flats





When i went for some drinks, i heard my aunt telling mom Fly was a d-i-f-f-i-c-u-l-t teen.
Yeah, and i soon noticed Fly thinks she has a d-i-f-f-i-c-u-l-t mom :))
::Designer Circle::.
EYELURE Minicrop
Things I  Like: Flowers Bag
She told me,  'I am a bad girl', and she looked quite proud of it .
Hmm I wonder how much she knows about bad girls, this little chick :)
.::BT::.  Enjoying It *blue* and Super Star Sneakers
The Boobies Planet *Dreamz*Sugar baby lingerie
TAMELESS HAIR & AVATARS Sapphire hair
The Boobies Planet
:.::Hot Stuff::.: Toxic w /appliers and  Mariela sunkiss skin w/app 
Stuff in Stock .S&C. No Trust