Sunday, October 6, 2013

Who are you when I am not looking?


FASHION WARDROBE Dirty Little Secret Boyfriend shirt 
MUNIQUE Natalia poses
My oh my, you are so good looking
but who are you when im not looking?
MUNIQUE  Loose Shirt / For Men Only Gacha - 50ld  and Natalia poses
FASHION WARDROBE Dirty Little Secret Boyfriend shirt

Do you pour a little something on the rocks?
slide down the hallway in your socks?
MUNIQUE  Loose Shirt / For Men Only Gacha - 50ld
When you undress do you leave a path
then sink to your nose in a bubble bath?
MUNIQUE  Loose Shirt / For Men Only Gacha - 50ld
Who are you when im not around?
when the door is locked and the shades are down?
::Designer Circle::. Loordes of London-Pinjore Dress-Noir
Loordes of London
 Cambridge black pumps 
Chennai Handbag-Noir 
MUNIQUE Natalia poses
I wanna know

HOT STUFF Illuminate Silver w Appliers 
MUNIQUE  Loose Shirt / For Men Only Gacha - 50ld
StoraxTree  and  StoraxTree Island Furniture
Do you listen to your music quietly,
and when it feels just right are you thinking of me?


My oh my, you are so good looking, but who are you when im not looking?
(i absolutely LOVE this song)