Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sexy, but sexy-sexy

Xen's Hats Grand Lake Hat Yellow (Mesh)
POMPOSITY Mirror Madness earrings
::Designer Circle::. Eyelure Pullover Top  Sweatery  SeaShades
My friends and I did quite good this horrible week, full of exams. We all have plans for the weekend.
End is taking 'all the family' to his 'secret cabin' , next to the sea. I know Silence and I are going to babysit a lot, but ZsiZsi is so super cute that i dont mind.
We were meeting at the bar and Umami was late.
But when  Ree and I  began to worry, cause she is always first to arrive, she appeared.

Xen's Hats Grand Lake Hat Yellow (Mesh)
POMPOSITY Mirror Madness earrings
::Designer Circle::. Eyelure Pullover Top  Sweatery  SeaShades
Forbidden Closet Designs MAINSTORE Rainbow Jeans V9
Oh my my my! She was going to model for Silence's Naked Girl Dream photo contest!!!
She was super worried? Was she sexy enough? But, she insisted, ' You know, I mean sexy-sexy, like...'

Stuff in Stock Tameless Sheer Dress 
TAMELESS Sapphire hair
EYELURE Contour Gloss - Brights
HOT STUFF Freya skin
Cosmopolitan Sales Room Phoenix Pose Sexy Model poses 
HOT STUFF :Naughty Trikini White w/ ap Group Gift
EYELURE Contour Gloss - Brights
PURE Sales  Phoenix Pose Sexy Model poses
!BaaaH! Africa skin
Aericas Boutique for the Rock Nd Roll Baby   Mini top
.:Panda Punx:. Body Shop MAINSTORE Briella  skin{Love Spell} Feb 2014 GG
BabyDoll Denim Shorty / White
Loordes of London-L'Experience Haute-Chocolate boots
[AbsolutA] Poses Model 11
Forbidden Closet Designs MAINSTORE Rainbow Jeans V9
POMPOSITY Mirror Madness earrings
Xen's Hats Grand Lake Hat Yellow (Mesh)
::Designer Circle::. Eyelure Pullover Top  Sweatery  SeaShades
Ay ay ay!!! This is so risky! I think she has lost her mind!