Thursday, March 6, 2014

I need a hero

A noise woke me up. Or a shadow on my bed. Or whatever, but i woke up.
I stayed still, not daring to take a deep breath, and just listened.
Nothing.
Too much nothing...such a deep silence!
EYELURE  Yoga Pant  and Luv top
TAMELESS Sapphire hair




And then i heard again the rumour that had woken me up. Steps outside my window. Ok, if someone was outside was not inside, i told myself.
But, what  if they were trying to get in? Or stealing Marlow's van?
So I moved slowly and get out of bed. But now what?

Oh yes. Rum was up on the roof bed. So I climbed the ladder.
It took a bit to wake him up, but when he did, he acted like a proper hero. Well, sort of.





Rum is a couple of years older than me... but of course more less mature...




But finally we both went down stairs... (to be continued)
Cosmopolitan Sales Room HEYDRA Jayden Pants UK 
CURVES Zack skin