Friday, June 20, 2014

A coke with something

EYELURE Tank and kicks
*KRISTALSTORE*  Pant -  Floreal 
DM pose
I had to go to the library and Marlow asked me to return a couple of books he was keeping home.
So i went to his home this afternoon.
Oasis Baggy pants
HEYDRA Kyle V2 1000 Members Mens Gift
Tuty poses
I had not seen Rum lately. Since his gf trashed him again, he has been quite depressed. So i accepted the coke.
Dyer Maker poses
He went for the drinks, warning me that the coke will come with 'something', making me laugh. He is a sweet boy. I couldnt help but taking a look at the pics on the ground.
Of course, Rum and the witch.
RoLu poses Twin Power and Steamy Pixels
THE PIER MARKET blah.BLAH.blah Freedom Drip Tee W/Denim Shorts
OPOPOP Enme jeans male
Then he appeared from the kitchen with the cokes 'with something'... donuts! hahahahahha
Her pose DM
His pose Tabou Irresistible

THE PIER MARKET
blah.BLAH.blah Freedom Drip Tee W/Denim Shorts
.:Panda Punx:. Body Shop MAINSTORE Skye {Princess} skin
Image Essentials  Body Shots