Thursday, July 10, 2014

Not a good feeling (Teen Doll)

(from DD's fav tv series)
I am that kind of guy who likes to stop and take his time to look around, not allowing the speed of life to carry me away.
Fresh Style   
Look*Me Jacket Marck Blue 
V-Spot // Faded Cargo Shorts
Pose by STAKEY
I have long walks in the city night. 
OPOPOP Music  Mesh Tank
Fresh Style V-Spot // Faded Cargo Shorts
*~*Damselfly*~* Hudson hair Non-Rig Mesh
Image Essentials Let me explain pose set
Yeah, its a good way to enjoy all kind of awesome views for a lonely guy like me.
ARISE for Project Limited Cut Horns
Sugar & Cyanide Always mesh dress

TAMELESS  Hair Kaylana
Pose by 
Diesel
And  when you walk those dark, deserted streets, sometimes, you feel like you are not alone.
Fresh Style   
Look*Me Jacket Marck Blue 
V-Spot // Faded Cargo Shorts
*~*Damselfly*~* Hudson hair Non-Rig Mesh
DM poses 
And its NOT a good feeling.
(to be continued)