Sunday, July 6, 2014

You will regret it

HEYDRA Justice Jeans and Sera Heels
OPOPOP Music  // Mesh Tank 
:: Czarny Kanarek :: Mononoke face tatoo
TAMELESS Hair Bree
 :: Bebotes :: Sexy Singer
I told Umami and Ree about BF after Wispagold's concert.

I knew Ree was going to make a lot of fuss over it, and i hated it, and didnt know how to avoid it cause i didnt want to argue with her.
OPOPOP Music  // Mesh Tank
ARISE Bum Jeans and bead sandals
Apple Spice poses
Umami was very worried when i said i was not coming to the prom party, she insisted that I didnt need to have BF there, they all would be with me. Yeah, but they had their boyfriends, and lots of romantic plans, and  to spend my last party at the school sitting with Sugar Suz and her depressive mood about men...no, thanks.

And Ree... well, it was not so bad after all. She also  said I had to go, no matter if alone or in company. 'You will always regret not coming, DD'.
Feeb's Rascals St.Loordes of London-Sondrio Jeans
OPOPOP Music  // Mesh Tank
Vestige poses Claudia set
So i said i would think about it, and they let it be.
But Im not going to the party. I am NOT.
HEYDRA Emily tank top and Freya jeans
SKY Leather Bow Flip Flops
TAMELESS Harley
Imeka poses
HEYDRA Justice Jeans and Sera Heels
OPOPOP Music  // Mesh Tank 
:: Czarny Kanarek :: Mononoke face tatoo
TAMELESS Hair Bree
Pose by RIDIC