Saturday, September 20, 2014

Halloween nightmare

 skbio Poses
Dirty Little Secret Mesh cream boyfriend shirt


I think its time to tell you about the night of the nightmare. 
It was last saturday, with all the mess we had at the flat, with the dog, the guests and the menace of madame la concierge over us.


It was one of those silly dreams, but a happy one, cause i was a fairy and was flying in a very nice place...


Phoenix Poses  Angel Pack poses 
*Tiffany Designs* AMA * Sexy Fairy Outfit w/Appliers
SKY Hypnotic sandals
Then Loulou decided to come to visit me in my dreams :)
*Tiffany Designs* AMA * Sexy Fairy Outfit w/Appliers
SKY Hypnotic sandals
Fresh Style 
 Sup Poses Best Friends for life
***GIULIADESIGN*** CLAUDIA beige complete outfit
And the thing is, you know Loulou, she has to be the center even in dreams, so she suddenly got grumpy at me and began telling me i was not a fairy and i shouldnt be flying around as a disgusting fat fly. So i told her to leave me alone and she got more angry.
 Sup Poses Boobies pose set
***GIULIADESIGN*** CLAUDIA beige complete outfit
'You dont like me cause i look much better than you!', she shouted. Woot, she looked scary now, and i suddenly realized i had lost my fairy outfit and i was wearing like if i was going to the beach... But when I looked around, the place had changed into something s-c-a-r-y,
Label Motion - Take a Break chair w/poses
Weekend sales at SKY - Gidget Retro Beach Outfit Red
 and when i turned  to her...
Fresh Style  Hankii Pankii  Remains Of The Day 
{NanTra}  poses
(to be continued)