Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Friendly advice

I need some time alone, so  Sexy and  I are having a walk.
::Designer Circle::. 
Icons Of Style Alice pose set 
Sky - Birdie Sandals Khaki 
Fresh Style  {B-DaZZled} - Baggy Capri Jeans  and  Flirty Girl Top  

Is Ree right?

Do i have to forget about Bf and begin a new relationship?


Yeah, of course I like Rum, and i think he likes me too, but what about the princess, his... 'something'?
Fresh Style 
 StormCrow design's *Merit* Black/Red
OMG
:Pacagala Creations: Elli Heels
::Designer Circle::.
Icons Of Style Alice pose set

Believe me, girls, i can listen to Ree's advice, and im sure it works for herself. She had to deal with Loulou before it was clear that Marlow had chosen her. But Im sorry, I will never see myself following her advice about how to face 'his ex'!
 Room69 Phoenix Poses Bitch
OMG :Pacagala Creations: Elli Heels
::Designer Circle::.  Sky - Birdie Sandals Khaki