Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hotel roommates


The Unique Mini Fair
 = fashiowl poses   = Xmas Couple 1 RD Style Outfit Outfit Marjorie#III
Moose Clothing Male T Shirt+HUHU+ skinny jeansOasis unisex sneakers
So i wore my -Im so sophisticated and grown up- face and said of course, i could share room with Rum.
The Unique Mini Fair  RD Style Outfit Outfit Marjorie#III
Le Poppycock- poses

My friends dragged me to the toilet. Umami looked at me and I said , 'yes, no problem', before she could opened her mouth, and Ree said she would share with me, and we would spend the night critizising Loulou, and we all laughed like crazy.
TAMELESS  Bunny hair
The Unique Mini Fair
Stelloane Mimosa jeans and Winosa jacket
[M.Second] Fanny Shoes
Icons Of Style  Lira pose set
The Candy factory
 *ToXiC*H* Hollywood Baby Blue
EZ's Ice Queen slink shoes

 Poses by Ploom
But I didnt want to spoil their night, and I said Rum knew we were no more than friends in spite of some kisses, and we could share a room without problems.
(to be continued)
The Unique Mini Fair [M.Second] Fanny Shoes

The Candy factory
Jin Ice Queen slink shoes