Monday, February 2, 2015

I know this will be a very special Valentine's


FASHION WARDROBE Lushish Catz - Pink Hearts - Outfit w/appliers
M-NUS  Cute Bag
Loordes of London The Agonomos
The Unique Mini Fair B'Leaf - Bracelet Anchor Love
Vestige poses Female bag
Its been a while since I worried about St Valentine's gifts. I want this year to be very special, and surprise Rum with something he really likes. He is so lovely im sure he will say my gift is fantastic whatever i give him, but i wish i could find something that he really felt like 'wow this is amazing'.
Vestige poses Female bag
So, once the exams finished, my friends and I are in the search for a gift for our boys.
And on the other hand, I cant help wondering... is he going to get something for me?
Oh my, this Valentine's is going to rock!
V-Spot for The Fashion Fair Gangsta' Baggies 
Le Poppycock- poses