Monday, March 23, 2015

My cheesy boyfriend (crazy in love with him)

 Badass Jacket march group  gift 
 Stitched Velvet Suspender Jeans
Furniture pose
Love, its me, I forgot my mobile home, and just stopped in a prehistoric phone box to call you, and tell you please dont worry if i dont answer your texts, cause Ill be disconected for a while, Ill be in a work meeting.

[...]

Oh, are you decorating for Easter? Woot, Id love to see! Oh my, DD... I miss you like crazy
Fresh Style {Q-Essentials}
 Keep Calm and Happy Easter Wall Decal
Ready to Venture wall picture
Pretty in gold dress
LeRawr poses Shana poses
[...] 
Do you? Awww love, you are so sweet...
[...]

Yeah, Im sorry, not this weekend, I will be at my parents'... Just few days but my dad needs me to sign something...
[...]
Fresh Style  Cheeky Amour Spunky Dress and shoes
Image Essentials  Wall to wall poses

Hey... I know you are studying... I have work to do too... but I could do it from my lap... would you like me to stay there till friday?
[...]

Really? Please, say no if you think Im going to bother you or distract you from your work...
[...]
OK, deal, I will distract you A LOT, if thats what you want, you just need to ask :)
[...]
TAMELESS Pastel Promise Outfit and Thyme hair
Vestige poses Talking on phone poses
V-Spot
 Badass Jacket march group  gift 
 Stitched Velvet Suspender Jeans 
Tuty poses  
Ill take last train. Please, stay home, I dont want you out there so late, just wait for me at the flat, wearing that gown I gave you...
[...]
Didnt I? Great, then wear exactly that. Nothing :) I love to hear you giggling. See you in few hours.
[...]
Yes, I hurry.
Love you too, DD. Woot, cant wait to see you!