Sunday, May 3, 2015

Waiting in my room

I was ready.
I waited in my room, cause Angela had told us that she would send someone  when the time arrived.
I couldnt stop thinking about all the beautiful people I was going to meet in a bit.
::Designer Circle::.
Sentinus-Mesh Semmy High Heels For Slink
 
.::Pink Cherry::. Zipped Neckholder Dress "Heather" - Black
 Blossom slink nails hud

.::WoW Skins::. V2 Irina Darktan
Baubles! by Phe ModernSunset Earrings and  Snakeskin CharmBracelets 
Eternal Dream Anna pose set
AsHmOoT_Hair Coll_Bambolina
* Inkheart * - Serenity Eyes - Sky (3 Sizes Sys+Mesh)
EVA
 Eternal Dream Honey poses
Femme.Couture  Nova dress
L'Anguisette Slink "Posh Pink" - Dark Mani/Pedi Slink Applier
* Inkheart * - Gacha on Fleek Event - Evasive Eyes Blue
Beloved Body Wrap Liesel shape
POMPOSITY Diamond Bangle
ROOM69
2Peas_Tomzie_Heels_May_ExclusiveR69


And of course, thinking what the De la Fue girls, my enemies (cause thats what they were), will do to show how much better than I they were.
Then someone knocked on my door.
(to becontinued)