Friday, June 5, 2015

No worries, dad will babysit tonight


 Im sorry, hun, I have to leave you here with Zsizsi!
Wertina Kalypso romper
Moose Clothing Madame Pumps Sky
Tchelo's - (and MP) Bags Mimo
Vestige poses Bag poses
No worries. Its your work, and  ZsiZsi and I will be ok.
 The pose shop   his chair [black]
StoraxTree Furniture
Hmmm what can i wear...

Not that, I hope!
EVA AsHmOoT_SS Coll_Male T-Shirt Sugar Skull
+HUHU+ City jeans 
The pose shop   his chair [black]
StoraxTree Furniture
Ohhh shut up , you silly :)
M&M Incorporated  Lust Lingerie
Image Essentials Playmate
What about this?

POWERS DESIGN Mesh Rebecca Outfit
{NanTra} Poses
Wow... You look wonderful.

Oh my, I shouldnt let you go... Ok ok, I need some more kisses
 Seil Xpression pose
Im back in a rush, hunnie. 
Have fun, and... love?
Yes?
If I fell asleep, wake me up when you arrive, promise?
:)

2 comments:

  1. Muy lindo y creativo, me encanta, podrias hacer una novelita xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias! Si, varias personas me han dicho que deberia escribir una novelita con la historia de DD...me encanta que os guste!!

      Delete

..

MY FLICKR


Created with flickr slideshow.