Friday, July 17, 2015

My boyfriend is a model

EVA :DW: Lillian jumper, shoes and jewels
Image Essentials  Prestige
StoraxTree Furniture

Hi, little flea, how is my girl?
* Inkheart *- Dream Eyes - Angelic Blue Around the Grid in 80 Days Hunt 
Vestige poses Male selfie
Silence! Oh my, missing you like crazy! Will you be home this weekend? I can take a bus...
Wait, I have a surprise. I got a job. Do you think you could meet me here?
Oh wow. You and I alone? Wow! Does it mean they are paying you enough money? What are you doing?
EVA :DW: Lillian jumper, shoes and jewels
Image Essentials  Prestige poses and Love you blocks
Tori's Stylez S-Mens- Aaron-Batik outfit
Vestige poses Male selfie
End's friend asked me to work for him and...
OH MY! Are you working as photographer?
In fact... Im modeling.
What?
I know, its ridiculous but he said I look good in pics and...
Hunnie!!! You dont look good you look amazing!! Oh wow, my boyfriend is a famous model!
Ok ok, you can laugh at me (sigh)
I dont! (giggles) Hunnie? Could you please send me a selfie right now? 
Umi! You are laughing at me! :)