Monday, July 27, 2015

Uncensored pics inside

THE BLACK DOT PROJECT DS'ELLES Stand pose BEACH
I saw her at the dock, in a group of tourist that arrived in the morning boat.
Xen's Hats Valtina Hat Pink
Nerdgasm - and MP TED  Women`s Classic Tshirt
My 60L Secret Sale Loordes of London The Bucking Wedges
 *Luckie*  Moonbeam Shorts w/ap
EVA AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Beach Bag/Cheeta
TAMELESS Gloria hair
Tuty poses

I couldnt miss her, she is one of those girls that cant help calling your attention.
And when I noticed who she was... wow my lucky day,  the famous tv producer Chiron Las Vegas' newly divorced wifie!
I decided to follow her and try to get some shots.
And when she took off her clothes and that little bikini appeared I thought, yeah, your lucky day boy!
Bewbapalooza -Luckie- Hands Up Bikini 
DS'ELLES  Charme poses
But then... 
She looked around. The place was desert (but me hiding behind the palms) and...
THE BLACK DOT PROJECT DS'ELLES Stand pose BEACH
THE BLACK DOT PROJECT DS'ELLES Stand pose BEACH
THE BLACK DOT PROJECT DS'ELLES Stand pose BEACH
DS'ELLES   Poses  " A Hat for Me" pose set

What can I say.
Lucky?  Never expected to be so lucky, not even in my wildest dreams!

From Baja beach, Frank Euro, SL Gossips-Press