Thursday, August 20, 2015

I am so sad I cant write

Image Essentials  The blues pose set
Hi girls,
hope you enjoyed your summer.
I am sorry but Im not in the best mood to write.
You know i have had bad times before. But this is different.
Plowwies Oh jammies
Image Essentials  Wall to wall pose set

I need time to think about what Rum told me.

He is leading a group of  anti terrorist hackers (!!!)

Its so dangerous that after they suffered the attack of one of the groups they fight, he destroyed my laptop, just because he had used it a couple of times.

Of course he immediately bought me a much better one, but thats not the point.

This isnt a game. Those people could come after me, and thats very scary, but, what if they did something to hurt my family?

TOTSIPOP! TOT Baby clothing Patchwork overall
Vestige poses  Claudia poses

ODDITY
HEELS ~Hope- DENIM PATCHED Slink Med
 Shirt -Patti- Poplin
 Pants -Audrey- Knitted
Image Essentials  Body shots


Am I putting them at risk?

When I began thinking of it, I got really sick. The worst part is I cant share it with my friends or with mom.


So I told Rum I need some time to clear my mind about this situation.

But what am I going to do?