Saturday, September 26, 2015

Last night I dreamt I went to the Van der Kerk mansion again (II)

I ran from the kitchen, trying to localize the phone.
At the dinning room  I met Jules, Rum's brother.
PAULPOLO TAKEN HER DOWN
Vestige poses Business man
He confirmed me Rum was the one calling. He said he probably was in trouble, 'he always is', and when i told him we should go and help him, he said we had to have dinner first. I refused, but he sat at the table saying the princess was better girlfriend than me, and then he suddenly collapsed.
The phone rang again and I was very scared, 'I want to wake up', I thought, but on the other hand, I felt like staying to help Rum.
But you know, nightmares are nightmares for a reason. Next 'guest star' was a real horror.
Color Me Project  Jinx : Delilah - Purple
Vestige poses Model poses

Yeah. Anna Maria, the princess' sis. And Jule's girlfriend.
The phone rang and rang like crazy, not allowing me to hear Anna Maria. Good, cause she was angry at me, saying i had killed her boyfriend.
'I will tell Rum', she said, and I asked her, please, to tell me where he was.
Vestige poses Model poses
Upstairs. Yeah, but there was someone there!!
 I left Anna Maria with the ... thing downstairs (poor guy, he was going to cope with a real monster), and climbed the stairs full speed.
I entered a room without knocking, just calling Rum out loud , and...
Vestige poses Tamsin poses
Ops... wrong room. 
And next one too... 'I havent seen anything!', I told the thing under the blanket, and I ran.
1HUNDRED The Autumn Effect Hunt Gift! Scandalous Vest
MOoH! Slouch boots wt sock Falling leaves
Baubles! MillaCoctailBangles
Vestige poses Lily  poses
Vestige poses Lily  poses

Not lucky in next room either...
'Im with you in a second hun, you can begin taking off your clothes'.
NOOOOOO thanks, enough pics for today!
Ok, enough! I was leaving and when I woke up, I would call Rum to wake him up too , just in case he was in same dream... I went to the stairs...  what the...
You would never imagine who rescued me...
 Lubbly Jubblies1 Hundred. Heartbreaker
TAMELESS Vita hair
Vestige poses jessica

The princess. She told me two things, one, Rum was hers, two, dont enter the top secret room.
First thing is a nonsense.
Second, I couldnt end the dream without entering that room!
::Designer Circle::.  MOoH! Slouch boots wt sock Fall dust
.:Ducknipple:. Illusion Sweater
Vestige poses Lily  poses
And there I found... ah no, come and check by yourselves, girls!