Sunday, October 4, 2015

Waiting for the weekend

This weekend, we are going to celebrate Rum' birthday.
SEQUIN EVENT (BYRNE) Nancoix Dress & Beret-Black Brocade
Loordes of London-Winklepickers shoes
animA Poses 
We have been preparing a surprise for him. Its been difficult to not tell him, but we managed to keep it secret. He has no idea we are taking him to the Sea theme park!
But this morning Rum told us one of his friends called him, there is a Halloween  party on friday at the Platforms' Project department and everybody was going to be there... so, why didnt we all go?
Nerdgasm - and MP Halloween 2015!!! -Candy Inspect Women`s Classic Tshir Vestige Ada
StoraxTree Furniture
Vestige poses Ada poses

The girls looked at me in horror, oh my, the birthday surprise! And I told Rum we would go to his party, but after the party I wanted to have him all for me to celebrate his birthday. 
'Of course, love! We leave the party early and get lost. Oh wow, I absolutely forgot about my birthday. Now i see why my mom was calling me like thousand times a day. She probably wants me home for the weekend. So good i didnt answer her'.
Nerdgasm - and MP Halloween 2015!!! - Black Jack O Lantern Classic tshirt Vestige I survive
SEQUIN EVENT Shabby Tabby Gacha Items 
Color Me Project  Icons of Style Ground/Floor spots
Vestige poses I survived poses

Yeah, so good. So we go to the Halloween party and then... He is so sweet, he says this is going to be his best birthday ever cause we are together. He doesnt suspect anything. And i know he is going to love it when he knows how much our friends care for him too!