Monday, November 9, 2015

Visit CREATIONS PARK and help Parkinson's research



SEQUIN EVENT CH- Adele Oversize Sweater Black  and Fenelia Boots 14 Colors
 Tuty poses  on this post
Today I visited Creations park, a place dedicated to Parkinson's research.
There are 6 beautiful levels to visit, you will really enjoy your time there.

I have to warn you, when I arrived I found a really cold weather! But the live show, the music and dancing kept us warm!
Creations park
Then I had to try all the amusement rides (always love them, and these are very fun)...

Yes, here you will find iceskating, live music, and my-oh-my i did the Winter Hunt! There are amazing designers shops,... and check some of the hunt gifts i got,  girls!
Please visit this awesome place, and remember, 100% of all donations raised at this event go to Team Fox for The Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. 
This is one of those chances we, the SL people, have to help RL to be better. Dont miss it!
Creations park