Monday, November 2, 2015

You are an old fashioned zombie

Suddenly, Eliza said she had to run. She looked very scared. She told me we had to hurry and find a place to spend the night under cover, cause, 'you cant stay here, they always look in the locker room'.
I tried to stop her, but she just ran away.
I knocked on Mick's door.
Roffo's recycling Wrapped RugImage Essentials  Confused poses
Not exactly what?
::Designer Circle::. AsHmOoT_A/W Coll_Knit Sweather_Owl/ Bnz
ODDITY Pants Jean Denim StoneWashed
 {what next}  Vintage Dressing Screen w/poses
Tuty poses
2. Marukin Pose
Icons Of Style Poses in Box
ODDITY 
Pants -Robert- Denim StoneWashed
 T-Shirt -Marlon- Hollywood 
Vestige Creations I survived
He made me laugh with his 'men wear dark, serious colors', and finally we agreed in one shirt, ( 'cant it be plain black?', 'no'),  though it was hard to convince him that he was looking serious and respectful  (and sexy, but I didnt tell him).

Who could have imagined that there was such a cute boy behind the zombie shape?


Image Essentials Smart casual poses
Vestige Creations Aja poses