Thursday, August 17, 2017

Mannequin's house

I was looking for a house to rent and they sent me to see this one, up in the mountain.
'Its a nice house. I am sure you will like it', the woman told me, and gave me the keys and a google maps link.
It was nice, yeah. But ... the people living there had left some weird souvenirs.
Twe12ve
MOoH! Mannequin gacha 
 sass buildz [the carson house]

Mannequins. Lots of them. Waiting for me in every room.
CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

And at the end of the corridor, one of them seemed to be preventing me to check the last room...
I opened the door to find another one...
Oh my... The mannequins seemed to be guarding some complete dolls too, so realistic, for a second I thought they were alive!
Designer Circle Sinfully Sweet ~Embrace Me
 Twe12ve [NYNE] 'Ridla' Hair 
La Baguette poses
Hashtag Events  .:Lekilicious Store:. Set Harley Quinn mesh 
EYELURE Sheer Lace Dress   White
 Ever Glow  poses
I even stared at them for a while, wondering if those two would suddenly open their eyes and ... and then I left feeling a bit silly.
The woman in the agency assured me she would move all the mannequins and kept them up in the attic, and I rented the house.
Alive dolls... ha!