Monday, March 12, 2012

i LovE FAShiOn!

::{Favole}:: for Fashion For Life  Estranged 

Thanks to Zazu, who gives me free tickets, I have more chances to follow the fashion shows. I cant take too long to decide my outfit for the DONT premiere, but each time i see one of these shows Im in trouble cause i want ALL the dresses!                                                                                          
Find them at ::{Favole}::


::{Favole}::  for Fashion For Life Propriety Red 

::{Favole}::  Propriety Blue 
                                      ::{Favole}::

::{Favole}:: for Fashion For LIfe Black Dahlia
Or wouldnt it be lovely to mix elegance and funky, like this top with jeans?
::{Favole}:: for Fashion For Life  Stormed  ** Anymore Ripper jeans

      Find them at  ::{Favole}::     and    Anymore

I have been saving for this dress, cause its such an important event ... I may even appear on tv!

The show kept going, and I was nicely surprised to see some casual outfits at the end . Wow i loved them!


*.JULYs.*  

 Mesh Corset "Stars" - (Private Room)

Tattoo - Real Love





*.JULYs.*  Ultra Low ripped - lightblue jeans - (Private Room)                                       Rock Me Amadeus for the The Whore Couture Fair 2012 Tease Top





I couldnt help it. I didnt decide about the dress. But ... I got the jeans!!




Audrey Nat 
Meg






AKERUKA Audrey Nat (FASHION FOR LIFE 2012)
AKERUKA Meg tan (FASHION FOR LIFE 2012)