Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jealous bitches

While deciding how to tell Mona about Honk's attitude (about Honk's cheating, to be more accurate), we joined to have lunch at our fav mexican restaurant.
We talked  about the subject for a while. I was really worried about MOna's reaction, but i also shared Kitty's point of view.
I wondered why boys had to be so stupid, and play those dirty games. Sugar Suz was not happy with the situation either, and i had my fingers crossed expecting her to decide to kick him sooner than later.

But then something happened ...

A ring? What was that boy trying to do? Kitty and I looked at eachother, and I began... 'MOna...'  And Kitty said, 'there is something you should know'.
Oh my...
She left us after saying we were not her friends, but the worst jealous bitches ever!
I felt like crying but Kitty said it had to be done, and she would forgive us when she knew the truth.

(And I cant be jealous ... cause best boyfriend ever is MINE :) )






OUTFITS
[ L3S ]  DESIGUAL ORANGE

GRAFFITIWEAR  Pink Daisies Denim Summer Shoes
M&M  NATA SKIRT MESH

*.JULYs.*  Leo Pants 
[Amarelo Manga]- Summer Tunic  [Golf Green]
DeColores Slip Toms
OPOPOP 
Ridicool // Jean's F
Mojiska in Cyan // Mesh Top