Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Can you be friends with a boy?

Cosmopolitan Sales Room  V-Spot // "Ride me" Jacket
Tuty poses 
Well, yeah, I did, I kissed Rum.
::Designer Circle::
Pink Cherry Loose minidress Couture
SKY Revolution Sandals
TAMELESS Harley hair
 Marukin Poses
The Fashion Collective
Loordes of London-Gustafsson Retro dress and Pinup Pumps
 animA Poses
And i cant say I was drunk, cause i was not drunk at all.
And then i felt so guilty that i was about not going  with my friends to the beach.
I didnt want to tell Umi and Ree about it, and I was terrified he could have told Marlow!

::Designer Circle::
Pink Cherry Loose minidress Couture
TAMELESS Harley hair
 Marukin Poses
But Rum called me and told me HE was drunk and it was all his fault.
'And you looked so lovely i couldnt help it. Dont be silly, it means nothing, we are friends, arent we?'

We spent the holidays together, cause he came with us, and he was totally natural, friendly and ... oh my, he is too dam cute!
Cosmopolitan Sales Room  V-Spot // "Ride me" Jacket
Tuty poses
But he is my friend. And I am not cheating on BF. Period.
::Designer Circle::
Pink Cherry Loose minidress Couture
Image Essentials for the Black Fashion fair  Slipper chair w/poses
::Designer Circle:: -{ZOZ}- Natural Silver Heart (slink)
SKY Revolution Sandals