Thursday, March 5, 2015

Put the blame on the waiter

                                  (I dont know how this could happen-- continue)
Yeah... THIS is what happened...
Image Essentials Under the Weathe
The thing is, it had been a hard work day.
End O'Malley, the photographer, is very strict and always looks for perfection.
One shot after another...
::Designer Circle::. .::WoW Skins::. ANA 
Beloved Body Wrap Shape - Babi (for mesh bodies)
 * Inkheart * - Dazzling Eyes - Deep Sea (3 Sizes Sys + Mesh)  and Geometrics manicure
DS'ELLES
 Baroque Sofa  20 poses 
Whore Couture  1Hundred. Babydoll Bodysuit
DS'ELLES Baroque Sofa  20 poses 


Whore Couture 1 Hundred. Miss' Behavin 
DS'ELLES Baroque Sofa  20 poses 

Finally, our photographer was satisfied. He invited us to have a drink and we went to his favorite pub. He is irish and he is looking forward St Patricks, cause he has a little daughter and wants the girl to have big party for that special day.
So we went to the pub and ...
Image Essentials Accessorise poses
::Designer Circle::. .::WoW Skins::. ANA 
Beloved Body Wrap Shape - Babi (for mesh bodies)
ROOM69   
KlubWerK.her  -LeatherPant/EMPIRE- red + Top [MESH] exclusive
Aparecium ~ Forever Heart Flats Set Room69 Exclusive 

* Inkheart * - Dazzling Eyes - Deep Sea (3 Sizes Sys + Mesh)  and Geometrics manicure
The barman was the most cute boy ever!! 
ROOM69  
 {D.o.R.k} Victor St Patricks team
 APHRODITE Paddy`s Irish Pub w/props and poses

Perimeter Joso Trues Unisex jeans
End introduced him as his grandson, Silence. 
And I
I
I FELL for HIM!

So i sat there and began talking with him while drinking anything he wanted to pour in my glass.


He was very kind but kept checking his mobile and texting, while i kept doing my best to win his attention.
Yeah, I did my best and drank my best too, and omg dont ask how and where i ended!!
Image Essentials Under the Weather

And the thing is, as far as I remember, I couldnt get anything from this adorable guy... What the hell kept him so distracted?
Color Me Project Sky - Something Hot White
::Designer Circle::. Icons Of Style Pose with roses
ROOM69   
Aparecium
~ Forever Heart Flats Set Room69 Exclusive