Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mother & son


Hi mom, its me.
Color Me Project
Immerschoen-BC Mesh Boots Carmen Slink and Turtleneck TOP Bloom MESH.
Vestige poses Talking on phone
Yeah, I know you are busy, and no, Im not calling to say Im not coming to your party. Ill be there this evening. I call you to tell you that Im not coming alone, I invited my girlfriend.
::Designer Circle::.
Pink Cherry
 Spring slink nails hud
Eyelure Tied Tank    FlowerPop
POMPOSITY - Bubbled Star Jewelry Set
Loordes Of London-Thrift Shoppe 55L Thursday Sale The Agonomos
100 Block Fashion Fair -Luckie- Moonbeam Jeans 
* Inkheart * Charming eyes - Silence
TAMELESS Thyme hair
Poses by Ploom

No, mom, Im not taking A girl to your party, Im taking MY girl to your party. 
Pink Pearl Designss (and MP) [TRC] Kodey  outfit
Vestige poses Calix poses
Excuse me,  but Im not being rude to the princess, you invited her, not me.
[B!ASTA] :OH CECILIA!: Kiwi . Floral & velvet dress
Pink Cherry Spring slink nails hud
Eternal Dream Harley pose set
fi*Friday Fashion House Loordes of London-Les Tuileries-#9 1
Yeah, yeah. She is a good girl, and I whish her the best. Period.
::Designer Circle::.
AsHmOoT_Hair Coll_Amore/ Dark BlondeS 
1 Hundred. Coquette Set. Sky
Graffitiwear White Pantyhose & Stockings

Icons Of Style Moon with 12 Poses
Mom, I want DD to feel welcome. This is very important, would you do that for me, please?
What? No, mom, I didnt suggest that... 
* Inkheart *- Evil Bunny Hunt 5 Gift - EVIL eyes last day!
GIULIADESIGN LAYLA outfit
:: Czarny Kanarek : Klaudia Demonia and Vampire lips tatoos

Whatever, mom, see you in a while. Yes, I hope we all enjoy your birthday. I really hope so.