Friday, April 17, 2015

The beginning of the countdown

Friday 
7:00 am
I wake up terrified. Today is the day.
Candy Cloud (Meowlicous Sleepwear Set)
LUXE poses
7:45
I stop to get a coffee . I dont know why I go to class, Im sure I wont be able to pay any attention.
Portobello Road Sidewalk Sale  Loordes of London Paris Nights shoes
100 Block Fashion Fair Luckie  Moonbeam Jeans
Toxic High Wing Backpacks gacha
Tea.S pose 
12.30
After a while texting Rum about nonsenses, I dont dare to ask if his mom will like me, so I ask,

Do you think I will like your family?
No
No??
Well,  I dont like them.
Rum! 
Jules is ok. But if my parents had to apply to be hired for the job,  I would reject them for sure.
Color Me Project  Mag love B So high bow heels Silver
::Designer Circle::. A Piece of Chic - Gabriella Black Shorts Outfit
Vestige poses Talking on phone
Then my mobile rings, and its his whispering voice, the one that makes me smile and die to hug him.
Love?
Yes?
What if we spend the night in a motel and arrive home tomorrow morning?

He knows Im afraid and cares for me, and I tell myself the weekend will be a success. How could anything go wrong with him?
Color Me Project  Mag love B So high bow heels Silver