Sunday, July 26, 2015

Yeah, I want to meet him too



To: Loulou
From: SSuz
Hun, so sorry to hear about your divorce! No worries, I wont tell the guys, you will do it when you think its the time to do it. On the other hand, I agree, a trip is what you need, and Paris sounds a great place to go.
Remember I told you about Jerry, the girls' neighbour? Oh my, we are together now, and, girl, hope it lasts forever cause he is soooooo awesome! He is not only clever (he studies to be a veterinary), but sweet, caring,... I love his style, he can make shirts look fancy, cause he is so handsome and sooo sexy, with his long hair, his beard and his tatoos!
B!ASTA
:CARELESS DECISIONS: Tangerine . Floral blouse
:ALL YOU NEED: Antique washed . Boyfriend jeans
OMG GACHA EVENT *ToXiC*H* Shoe Socks
AsHmOoT H Coll_Simonetta HC/ DrK BlondeS
EVA AsHmOoT_S/S Coll_Male T-Shirt Group gift
Come Soon poses  To Paris Full Scene and Image Essentials The fedora poses


* Inkheart * Glitter Eyes for Beauty Lies Within Hunt - Sea (3 Sizes Sys+Mesh)
Xen's Hats Okemah headband
GIULIADESIGN SILVY GOLD
Image Essentials Seraphim poses
And, he says he is the richest man on Earth cause he has me, and calls me his goddess and his panther queen... What do you think, uh? Isnt he lovely? I am living in a dream!I cant wait for you to meet him. 
EVA AsHmOoT_S/S Coll_Male T-Shirt 01_Sglasses Boy
Image Essentials Suit and Tie poses

Lots of kisses

Sugar Suz