Sunday, October 9, 2011

The lift

Ok, then, remember,  I was waiting for the lift, fingers crossed, ...

... when i heard voices and little talk... some laughing... and someone appeared. First, i didnt dare to look at him. I was sure i was going to feel the security guy's hand on my shoulder... But nothing happened and i took a peak at him. And then I knew who was the actor hidden in the hotel!
DR. NEFARIOUS!!!!!!!!!


I was too shocked. The bad, no, the worst! character in the movie! The ugly, old, cruel, disgusting dr. Nefarious!!
I was disappointed, no wolf, and also a bit worried cause i was sure he had to be as unkind as his character. And now i had to pretend i was going somewhere and took the lift with him.
ay ay ay!!

And i was so nervous i said i was going to last floor when he asked ... why couldnt i say 'first floor please'?

ok ok, take it easy girl... 1...2... 3... 4...it was about ending...
STOP
STOP?????????

I dont like lifts...I hate to feel trapped in them... And i act like an idiot when it happens.


Dr. Nefarious' voice wasnt as deep as the wolf's, but sounded kind. I was so nervous that tried to apologize for being hysterical and told him, 'please excuse me, Dr Nefarious', and inmediately wanted the ground to open and swallow me , but he smiled and said with a blink 'no worries, and im sorry too. If i were a star and not a supporting actor, we would be rescued much faster', making me laugh.

Wow, there was a wonderful person behind the movie character!
He did his best to make me feel relaxed. I was feeling dizzy and told him, 'maybe there is not air enough for us to breath?' and then he said  'oh you are right, lets save some air!' and kept his breath till his face got red and i begged him laughing to breath again.
But no one was coming and i began to worry again.  We sat on the floor.
Dr Nefarious began asking me questions about Smowl's story till it was obvious i was a devoted fan.

And then he did something amazing ... he began telling me,
as a wonderful gift, a story,
the best kept secret ,
all about
DONT-3
(IM HERE)

and believe me, i even forgot we were in the lift!!!

DD's outfit by CD designs
And the lift is at
 Hotel Chelsea, Manhattan, NYC at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lanestris/48/154/99