Monday, June 4, 2012

WE will tell her




After MOna, Honk and Sugar Suz surprise meeting, I felt i couldnt  keep the secret any longer.

I called Kitty cause she is so steady and practical, and also Lil' cause she is my super best friend always.
I didnt want them to tell me, oh wow you knew about it and didnt warn Mona!
Or , ohhhh how did you tell her, not your business!




Kitty invited me to the spa for a bit of sunbath and chatting, and Lil' said she was coming too.
We met to go there and i couldnt wait to tell her about the romance.
Kitty is very drama free. She proposed to have a bath, relax, have a drink ... and talk.
Ok, so we are going to tell MOna.
Oh my, dont you love it when you can be a WE and not an I?
 :)

OUTFITS
HOT STUFF June group Gift "Hot"Outfit
GRAFFITIWEAR
 Teal Leather Boot Shorts Set
TrendStyle 
 Dress Flower Feeling pink 

 SLC
  Mesh Backless Dress Anika Flowers
*.JULYs.*
Open Top - Swallow 
For Fashion Cache  & Private Room events
OPOPOP
Little one  Short
+ Silhouette +  Itsi - Pink June gift


GRAFFITIWEAR
 Black Handy Swimsuit

HOT STUFF Olivia Bikini Green
 Poppin'n Penguin Hunt