Saturday, April 6, 2013

I hate missing my life

and then she said...
oh... mom woke me up from my crazy dreams.
I was feeling better and hungry. Mom made hot chocolate for me, and she told me End came home early and brought some croissants for breakfast.

Hey, this was soooo nice from him, he is really becoming the prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect boyfriend :P But mom was too sweet caring so much for me, so i didnt want to make her angry.
StoraxTree
 Blue table and chairs w/poses
I just had time to ask her  if she was ok, before she went to open the door,
She had that bad stomach flu, vomiting everyday, but she seemed to feel better now.
She said, yes, im fine, and ( in a hurry?) she  left.
Oh my they are so sweet! I had missed almost all this week classes and felt so bad i hadnt even talked much with them on the phone.
So, how were they doing?
Ohhhhh so many things happened without ME there! I need to recover my life. So i went out with the girls, and when i  remembered mom wanted to tell me something ... i was away. But mom's idea about what is important to talk about isnt usually big deal, so she could probably wait.
OUTFITS
Elephante poses for fi*Friday and The Promenade Dominoes set
Loordes of London SALES Suffolk Corset-Chocolate and  Brecon Shorts-Charcoal
 Elephante poses for fi*Friday and The Promenade Dominoes set
Acid Lily dirty.little.secret::  Fleur Cardigan :: 
Loordes of London
The Plumber's Shoes-Red FOR THE 60L 
XYROOM /elephante poses// Beautiful 
::Designer Circle::. 
[[ Masoom ]]Colour block outfit-Partial mesh boxed
XYROOM {PopTart} I SeE StaRs Glasses 
::Designer Circle::. 
Eyelure Pink Icing  make up
 *So&So*Viveros Dirty minnie mesh

[ L3S ] ITZIAR AUTUMN BLACK 3
.::BT::. Prim & Proper *white*
Elephante poses for fi*Friday and The Promenade Dominoes set
Plantlife Pods Artwork Set
StoraxTree Plantlife Fronds Artwork Set, 


Shiva la Swords
[[les ballerines]] - black