Monday, June 24, 2013

Bikinis and stuff

TSYI!
 Shanna  skin Rezz Exclusive
Mesh bikini 10L
Perfect Shapes Irina's Curvy Shape
I
Have
To
Study...
 Study?? Its too hot to study, and i just can think of BIKINIS AND BEACH!
I couldnt concentrate.
When i was feeling like screaming, Umi called, and at the very same moment i saw in my laptop a message from Ree.
Of course Umami and I didnt think it twice!
PURE sales -Pin me up-Poses Shoe Poses
Sugar & Cyanide  Candy Crush Tee and Capri pants
  Acid Lily Loordes of London The puppeteer shoes
Umi  said she felt so happy of leaving her bedroom, that she couldnt even find the door hahahahahaha
Elephante Poses Say It Ain't So  Endless Summer Hunt
Loordes of London Secret Wednesday The bard shoes
TSYI! mesh Bikini 10L and Low Sandle Shoe
PRIME Beach Towel set
Sup Poses Slexy
::Designer Circle::. blah.BLAH.blah*MESH*Alex Flare Jeans
PRIME Beach Towel set
Oh yes it helped, and its always good to spend time with my friends, even to study! Ughhh
As Ree would say...
TSYI! Bikini 10 Rezz Day 
Sup Poses Slexy