Thursday, June 20, 2013

The evening on the terrace

(Continue)
People were arriving to the party.
PURE sales
Kaithleen's
Tie Top

 p u r e - Studded High Heel Boots
Sugar & Cyanide for the Meshie Mondays Sinner Pants - Leo
Perfect Shapes Sweetie Pie Shape 
HOT STUFF Castiel skin
LOla was super happy. Wow that was success! I had been afraid of people having a pic at photo call, a quick drink an run, but they seemed to enjoy the verbena and stayed.

As I knew, all the girls were loving to be a star and get her pic.
I had the feeling my friends wanted to really impress 'the audience'.
PURE sales
-Pin me up-Poses Shoe Poses
Fashion Krush!  Sensitive dress
Loordes of London for Steals&Deals begins june 21st The Puppeteer-Mix Olive


Elephante Poses  I Will Follow You Into The Dark pose set
PURE sales Loordes of London-Regalia Pumps-Rose pure
::Designer Circle::. WERTINA - Sequin Hole Dress Fire

And of course the most important part of the audience were the boys.

Sugar Suz was decided to have Jin's complete and absolute attention,
And I was afraid Loulou wanted Marlow's.
But when Ree arrived i knew the battke wouldnt be easy for Loulou.
I loved Ree's unusual sweet style... who could tell she was the baddest girl ever, uh? :)
PURE sales
-Pin me up-Poses Beach Poses
[ SAKIDE ] for the Excuse My French Hunt St Tropez Outfits 
So the party was big success, nice people, good music, cold drinks, ...
HOT STUFF Castiel skin
Perfect Shapes  Nina's Shape
Graffitiwear Rose Pleated Skirt & Top Set 
Acid Lily {Co*Motion} Flirty*Fashionista pose set
Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes Sandye sandals


::Designer Circle::. *ANNA SHAPES* - Diva
Sugar & Cyanide Natalee skin
The Boobies Planet S&C. Mars
PURE sales Luas Urban Style - Spiked Shoes Red
The Black Market //elephante poses// Get Lucky 
HOT STUFF Castiel skin
The Boobies Planet :.::Hot Stuff::.: Lumen Blue outfit
::Designer Circle::. *ANNA SHAPES* - Diva
But then...