Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wait and see

Ree made me explain why i was afraid of BF cheating on me, and she said Loulou was an idiot and i had to wait for him to come back and talk.
Elephante Poses Lets go
Forbidden Closet Designs MAINSTORE
Bring It On blue and Kenzie Outfit

She drag me to her house cause she said I shouldnt spend the weekend alone, thinking stupid thoughts. I called mom but she didnt answer the phone. Then i thought Ree was right and I send mom a message saying where i was and we left.

Forbidden Closet Designs MAINSTORE
Bring It On blue 
And girls, you wont believe where we ended up... Wow!
You HAVE to see this!


 Alice in Boobie land hunt 
[DBF] Alice skin
Almost Wonderland Grab that ass wall chair
.:Tits Up:.    Wots Up Kitty Kat Cheshire
(more later)
 Alice in Boobie land hunt
~PixyStix~ ::High Waisted Pencil Skirt:: Red Queen  and Penelope Red Queen skin
Elegant Goth  
  Tease Me Wonderland Chaise Lounge