Sunday, October 27, 2013

Long Slow Kisses


I had to met my friends  at Marlow's flat, cause he was taking us in his truck to the halloween party.
When i knocked, i found the door was open...  i said 'hello' and walked in and...

Im gonna light the bedroom candles
ZERO COOL Designz Sea of candles 1 prim impact
Take the phone out of the wall
MUNIQUE poses Titoso
Black Pearl Store[AR] Mesh Joker Shirt w/hud
Jamman Jewels & Accessories  New Age peace & love  Necklace
We can lay around and talk for hours
or maybe we wont talk at all

Im gonna resurrect the love that's slipped away from us
 and the man you ve been missing

Starting with some long, slow kisses
StoraxTree  and  StoraxTree Island Furniture 
Cause what really matters most is you and me this close, feeling no distance
Siria's Fashion Room M I N D B U R Y - Diva Lingerie w/appliers
StoraxTree  and  StoraxTree Island Furniture (lover not included) :)
and sharing some long slow kisses


I love my friends... and i adore my boyfriend and he is back!!!
Siria's Fashion Room
 Pelle - HANNA MESH HAIR
*Eternal Dream* Beat poses
.:: C.C.Kre-ations::. for The Cirque du Freak Hunt Ringmaster's dream
DAZED DEZINEZ Savatage Boots