Sunday, March 30, 2014

I loooooove this guy!

So i was trapped home, and i had promised mom to babysit Zsizsi the whole weekend cause she had an exhibition and End and Silence were out visiting a friend.
I thought i could perfectly do it till my laptop decided to stop working. Each time i turned it on, it turned off on its own.
And all my friends were out or busy, and and...
And when i called Marlow, he was not home, but he told me he would ask Rum to help me. He was studying something about computers at the uni.
Freestyle Urban Fair  begins april 1st HEYDRA  Legend  Red
CURVES Zack skin
Since we went together to the fairground, Rum and I had exchanged some text messages, but that was all. He was a bit older than us, and not usually in our group, so i wouldnt dare to ask him for a favor.
But he called me after a while and said he would be home in one hour and rescue me :)
And he did.

Carrot House baby
TAMELESS Hair Ivana
But he is right, ZsiZsi is so adorable, everbody who meets her falls for her!!

So we talked a bit about kids, brothers, sisters blah blah blah and then i took ZsiZsi to bed and he took my laptop and studied it.
Freestyle Urban Fair  begins april 1st HEYDRA  Legend  Red
HEYDRA Derek Sweater Yellow
Jamman Jewels & Accessories Necklace
Casa CheerNo - MAINSTORE Male hands- relaxed
When i was back, he was concentrated, typing something and singing low. I kept silent, watching him work. He looked so serious and smart, with those big hands moving fast on the keyboard.
When he looked up and smiled, I offered him a drink and went for it.
When i was back again, he had fixed it!!!
OMG OMG this guy is my HERO!!!
TAMELESS Hair Ivana
Jamman Jewels & Accessories ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS
SLC Mesh Belted Top, Leggings and Ballerinas white
Life Of Style Loordes of LondonThe crown jewels