Friday, March 28, 2014

Laptop drama

What do you think is one of the worse things that can happen to you as student?
Then hear this, it was deadline for my homework and my laptop stopped working. And i couldnt run to use the school's computers cause I was alone babysitting my sister.
Sugar & Cyanide Always
Dirty Little Secret Short Tank
Sugar & Cyanide Jessie Shorts
TAMELESS Hair Ivana
fi*Friday Empire Galleria  Loordes of London-Chieti Earrings
Krave Inc Freestyle Urban Fair begins april 1st .ARISE. Make Me Cry Tattoo
Jamman Jewels & Accessories ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS
I couldnt count on my friends. Umami had had big fight with her mom because of Silence, and her mom was keeping Umami home and had took her mobile away!
The Fashion Colllective  RD Style Outfit Lucy
Jamman Jewels & Accessories
 ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS

And Ree was out with his brother, at their grandad's birthday party.




Silence was gone for the weekend, visiting one of End's friends who had offered him a part time job for the holidays. And he had taken his laptop with him.


Loulou told me she was sorry but too busy herself to pay attention to my problems (nice, uh?)

I thought of calling Marlow,but he wasnt home...
(to be continued)




Krave Inc Freestyle Urban Fair Forbidden Closet Designs Ocean View Dress
{W&R}  Petit Coeur - Ring -
Jamman Jewels & Accessories ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS