Thursday, May 22, 2014

The boy in the frame (chapter I)

Chapter 1: If I am dreaming...

Yes, I know, its a dream.

HOT STUFFGloria White Naughty Version
::Designer Circle::.
ICONS OF STYLE Lira poses
WOW skins Nana
EYELURE Lipbutter
But i bet you would feel as ahhhhhhhhhhhhh as me if it were YOUR dream.
Cosmopolitan Sales Room Sup poses  Nail me
Funny Puppet Fair 2014 [[ Masoom]] Dollie Outfit- goofy face
Image Essentials Pose Frame V4 - M
Its about that old frame up in the attic, when i went up stairs,  to store some old books yesterday... 
Ok, let me begin by saying we keep all kind of old stuff there, for exemple, all those frames.



I heard a noise. I jumped. A mouse?? It came from the frames' wall. 
The darkest frame looked weird, like blurry... and suddenly something appeared there.
Image Essentials Pose Frame V4 - Male poses
The Risque Business Fair HEYDRA Ronan Shirt 
HEYDRA  Davos Shorts and Rebel Unisex HiTops Group Gift
And not inside, if you know what i mean, 

but, alive, ready to get out!


Dont ask me why or how, or.... DONT ASK ME! I was so shocked i cant even tell what color was his shirt!

Yes, I know, I know, a dream. A (wow) dream.
::Designer Circle::. 
HOLLYHOOD
 Mesh Cotton Terry Tank
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE
London Goth Mini Skirt
Playdate Sandal Heels (Luxe Pack)
Label Motion A new beginning pose

Erm... Would you mind dont waking me up?

::.GySeL.::  Slink Fingernails - Military