Sunday, June 22, 2014

Obsession

Introducing  our new model OBsession
( Jayda skin by [KHARMA]  for FASHION WARDROBE)

I know it will happen anyday.
They will come for me and lock me wherever they lock people like me.
RoLu poses Down on your knees
HEYDRA Davos Shorts
*~*Damselfly*~* Hudson hair Non-Rig Mesh 
But i cant help it. Its not my fault. She is doing it. She is everywhere.
Day after day. On tv news. Commercials. Movies. 
Apple Spice poses
FASHION WARDROBE
!!Testimony!! White Jumper
[[A.R.C.+F.N.]] Animalia Black Mamba Heels
Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Grey Shadow)
L'Accessories Loordes of London-La Boheme Earrring
POMPOSITY Worded brow piercing
Royal Intentions Pose
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE Unforgiven outfit
POMPOSITY Iron Cross Studded Bangle
FASHION WARDROBE RASCH CREATIONS Nails Cyborg- Slink
{NanTra}  Poses
FASHION WARDROBE M-NUS - Elegant dress
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE Uptown Wedges
Image Essentials  for the  60L Woman stand
:: Czarny Kanarek :: Stockings solid with applier
EYELURE Tied Belted Skirt and top
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE Mystique Wedge Heels
She's got in my blood like a drug and now i need her. I need to breath her. I need to inject her in me.
Guarded Cross pose
FASHION WARDROBE Rasch Creations Outfit Rock Luridina
I tried to tell her. To make her understand. I sent her messages on  her Twitter, but her manager warned me that he would ban me if i didnt stop.
Image Essentials  for the  60L Woman stand
FASHION WARDROBE [KHARMA] Rebel Tattoo
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE  Crotchless Panties 
But I cant. I cant stop. 
Maybe she will understand, if i get to talk with her.
She is better than perfect. She is my everything.
Bounce This poses
 FASHION WARDROBE [KHARMA] Rebel Tattoo
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE Crotchless Panties
:: Czarny Kanarek :: Stockings solid with applier
She has to understand it.
She is mine.
RoLu poses He awaits her 
*~*Damselfly*~* Hudson hair Non-Rig Mesh