Thursday, July 17, 2014

The lost fairy

{Co*Motion} for The Candy factory Fairy outfit - Summer Breeze
::Designer Circle::. Icons Of Style. Cloud poses
Tonight is the prom party.
EYELURE Bright Hoodie  Hearts and Capri Denims
Loordes of London Urban Hipster
Tameless for the Hair Fair 2014  Lana
My friends are a bit angry at me. They have insisted so much, but Im staying home. I will be fine, watching last chapter of one of my fav series, Lost fairy, i have read that the fairy finally finds her lost star, so woooot what a good plan for a lonely night.

Ree just called me and told me , 'Watching a stupid fairy find a f**king  star is a sh***y way to waste a great night'
Dondi's Doodads for The Candy factory Light as Air Gown
Pose by ZZANG
She was on the phone for hours,  insisting Marlow and her would come for me, but she coudnt convince me.
EYELURE Bright Hoodie  Hearts and Capri Denims
Loordes of London Urban Hipster
Tameless for the Hair Fair 2014  Lana
Pose by Marukin
BARELY LEGAL COUTURE
French Kiss Heels and  Skinnies (Jeans) 
Oasis T-shirt Super Girl
 Imeka poses

Silence has also been all day appearing and reappearing at my door. Finally he told me that, as almost-brother, he thought i should go with him to the party, 'and no worries, cause Umi absolutely agrees with it'.
CURVES Zack skin
Fresh Style V-Spot // Faded Cargo Shorts  AMEL
V-Spot Crazy Circles Open Shirt
Pose by DLuxx
Yeah, they are lovely. But Im not going to the party.
I feel like a lost fairy, and I miss my lost star.
{Co*Motion} for The Candy factory Fairy outfit - Summer Breeze Fairy outfit - Summer Breeze
Pose by  . Infiniti.