Sunday, October 12, 2014

Isnt he sweet?

'Hey Love! I just recovered my lap and my cell!! What? Didnt you know I had lost them? And why did you think i wasnt bothering you with my usual messages?'
Cosmopolitan Sales Room
V-Spot
   50L shirt special gift Cosmopolitan Shirt 
'Woot, a Halloween party? For sure I am coming! Can i use your couch again? Great! I will go checking for a good outfit'
Cosmopolitan Sales Room
V-Spot 
Casual Cords  and the 
50L shirt special gift Cosmopolitan Shirt 
 
Le Poppycock- poses  
Cosmopolitan Sales Room
V-Spot 
Casual Cords  and the 
50L shirt special gift Cosmopolitan Shirt 
 
Le Poppycock- poses 


The instruments Xen's hats Arachnobia Hat
'Though I think i already know that i am going to wear a hat. Oh. Yes, love,  a hat AND something else, no worries! :) '

By the way, now that i have cell and lap back, you please feel free to send me all the messages you want... I mean, if you feel like sending any...
Really?
 A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Yes, i have missed yours too, love, and I cant wait for next friday! I mean, because of the party,  I love halloween parties, dont you?'