Sunday, November 16, 2014

Its a hard world


::Designer Circle::.
Icons Of Style Greta poses
 .::Pink Cherry::. Glitter Dress "Party Night" 
Baubles! by Phe  ChromaticZebra
JAM slink nails Vortex
Izzie Style Lace Tunic Black with legging
Impose [ Garage IP ] Flowering Feet for Slink HIGH Red
::Designer Circle::. JAM slink nails Vortex
Yes! Nice uh? But this bitch took all the outfits I should have worn for the catwalk... She let me out!
fi*Friday Fashion House  Loordes of London-Roll of The Dice bracelet
Life Of Style Loordes of London-Le Vesinet jacket
The Thrift shop Loordes of London
Sondrio Jeans
 Vermallion Slingbacks
 La Boheme Ceramic Earrring
Yes! I am so angry i feel like kicking her skinny butt!! So I have ran to this disgusting bar, full of smoke and stupid happy people.
Life Of Style Loordes of London-Le Vesinet jacket
The Thrift shop Loordes of London La Boheme Ceramic Earrring
I am beautiful, all the eyes of the bar are on me... And I have this cute guy inviting me to have a drink...
The Thrift shop Loordes of London
Sondrio Jeans
 Vermallion Slingbacks
 La Boheme Ceramic Earrring
Fresh Style Sup Poses Drinks on me
Give me that bottle, sweety! Yes! I want a drink!
It still can be a fun night for this Cinderella.
The Thrift shop Loordes of London- Vermallion Slingbacks