Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Not my fault

 The Unique Mini Fair Deceitful Innocence Your boyfriends wetdream
Tuty poses
It has not been my fault. Since the course began, I have been studying really hard!
But that horrible girl told his dad that i had stolen her boyfriend... 
Silly girl,  not my fault if he ran after me!
Diesel Works pose
Not my fault if boys see me and ... bang! KO!
ODDITY Pants ~Shameless~ Denim 
Come Soon  Next round  -- Fructose poses
The thing is the girl's dad is damn rich and so important at the college, that they have asked me to move to another campus!
They contacted them, they helped me moving...
::Designer Circle::.
**{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires - SLINK Casual - OPALIS-BLACK 
JaM -Slink -Footprint
Lubbly Jubblies Barely Legal - Madaleine (Blood & Violet) w/app
Feeb's Rascals St. Supernatural - Phyton Pink Peep Toe RARE
DS'ELLES poses

UGH, I have to begin from zero... 
Just hope there are nice boys here too :)
ODDITY T-SHIRT ~Vintage Classic- Stonewashed
 Oasis Unisex sneakers
+HUHU+ Mesh jeans
Reverie poses